Can you see yourself supporting and assisting in marketing and selling innovative B2G solutions for the Electronic Warfare sector? Chora is looking for a Junior Account Manager for our office in Munich.
Based on your curiosity and your eagerness to learn, you will be involved with sales activities to customers, distributors and system integrators. Our customers include existing customers, new business opportunities, and partner/channel management accounts.
As Junior Account Manager you will become a part of our Sales and Marketing department, which is located in Munich, Germany. You will support sales and marketing activities to specific accounts with your own revenue and sales targets. Also, you will support the internal bid management process throughout the RFI/RFQ phases of the procurement process
As Junior Account Manager at Chora, your responsibilities include:
▪ Help to achieve or exceed our yearly revenue and sales targets by supporting business activities with customers, distributors, and system integrators
▪ Build and maintain relationships to current and potential partners – and to colleagues
▪ Cooperation across the Chora group, frequent visits to our headquarters in Denmark, and to exhibitions and internal training events
▪ Support the internal bid management process throughout the RFI/RFQ phases of the procurement process
▪ Help to communicate Channel market trends, needs, and requirements to our product management and marketing departments
▪ Continuously improve knowledge of Chora's domain and products in addition to learn from your colleagues to gain a deeper understanding of our customer’s domain
▪ You are newly or recently graduated. You have a technical degree such as engineer or similar. You are fluent in English – both written and spoken
▪ You have an interest in sales and a technical mindset
▪ You are highly motivated by sales activities and curious to expand your knowledge about Chora products
▪ You are reliable, result-oriented, and you can work independently
▪ You are comfortable with presenting in front of a larger audience and with performing a product demonstration
▪ You are eager to travel as the job requires approx. 40-60 travel days per year
▪ You are a responsible person with a structured approach to your work and you know that the job is done when it is 100% completed
▪ You have the ability to approach customers in a trustworthy, professional manner
▪ You have very good IT skills and extensive experience with Microsoft Office
▪ You currently live in or around Munich.
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, an informal tone and focus on quality
▪ The opportunity to occasionally work from home
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.