Do you have a passion for writing winning proposals?
Chora GmbH in central Munich has an exceptional opening for a Bid Manager eager to join our Sales and Marketing team offering solutions into an exciting customer segment within the Electronic Warfare sector.
You will be responsible for our bid management process from the initial customer or partner request to the final winning bid. You will be one of our experts in product and solution offerings
As Bid Manager you will become a part of our Sales and Marketing department, which is located in Munich, Germany. Your role is a key position in our organization working closely with several other functions such as Product Management, R&D, Technical Support and Marketing. You will be a key person in relation to other resources and competences in the proposal phase.
As Bid Manager at Chora, your responsibilities include:
▪ Become an expert on our product and solution offerings
▪ Lead and manage the bid process for bids to partners and end-users
▪ Produce winning proposals
▪ Analyse tender documents and identify key requirements and opportunities
▪ Coordinate with internal teams to develop and deliver high-quality bids
▪ Monitor and report on bid progress and results
▪ Review contractual documents, assess risks and consider mitigation
▪ Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and laws
▪ Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
▪ Support sales managers in the bid phase
▪ Develop and maintain templates to support Bid Management
▪ You have a technical degree such as engineer or similar
▪ You are fluent in English and German – both written and spoken
▪ You have min. 3 years of experience in bid management, proposal writing or similar
▪ You have great skills in MS Office, and you have knowledge of Visio, Photoshop or other graphical tools
▪ You are motivated to learn and become our bid expert. You also take pride in listening and understanding what your customers need
▪ It would be beneficial to also have experience with high-tech products and solutions
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, an informal tone, and focus on quality
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ The opportunity to occasionally work from home
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
▪ Office facilities located centrally in Munich close to TUM
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.